Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Palmolive Fresh Sponge Product Review




Okay, I have a dishwasher, so I don't wash many dishes by hand.  But, there are certain things I do have to wash by hand like my pots and pans and the pot for my rice cooker, or anything else that is too big or not dishwasher safe.

To me that just meant I was replacing my sponges more often because they had more time to build up bacteria & odor.  I have tried microwaving my sponges before and they still smelled.   I had just resigned myself to the fact that I was going to have to replace my sponges every two weeks or more often for the rest of my dish washing days...  Needless to say I was pretty excited when I got this dish soap in the mail!  I used it on a sponge that I was already using that had started smelling slightly, it went away almost instantly!  I was thrilled!

I am still using the same sponge, sometimes the odor might begin to sneak back, ever so slightly, but just adding the Palmolive Fresh Sponge takes it away!  I have never had a dish soap make my sponges last longer, usually I have to replace them every two weeks or so, which is way too often when you are only washing a couple of dishes at a time with it!  I washed my stock pot last night from garlic pasta and just smelled my sponge while writing this, no smell what so ever expect the smell of the soap!

I can't imagine using another dish soap after trying Palmolive Fresh Sponge!

I received Palmolive Fresh Sponge complimentary from Colgate via Influester to test, all thoughts and opinions are my own.  Thank you for reading!  Check out my very first video review:  http://youtu.be/NyUj_vZwV6A

No comments:

Post a Comment