Thursday, November 14, 2013

Disney's Frozen~~No Spoilers~~

Tonight my kids and I were lucky enough to see a prescreening of Disney's Frozen.  The actual release of this movie is November 27, 2013, so this is a pretty early prescreening.  All three of my kids; ages 15, 8, and 5 wanted to see this movie; so I was super excited to be able to tell them we were going to see it.  As a matter of fact, a few days before I got these tickets my 15 year old daughter and I were kicking around some ideas about what could have happened with Elsa to make her go 'icy.'  We didn't think she was really evil, so we came up with some crazy ideas.  



The animation is amazingly wonderful, which is what I expect from Disney.  Of course the storyline has some twists and turns; it's emotional, humorous, heartfelt, and suspenseful.  I am not going to put any spoilers in my post because I don't want to ruin the film for anyone.  My five year old told me she almost cried and my 15 year old told me she got "the feels" during different parts, so you know you might need to bring some tissues.

The characters are adorable.  Sven, the reindeer, reminds me of one of my dogs with the way he dances around when he gets excited.  Olaf, the snowman, voiced by Josh Gad, has a great innocence to him that is so sweet.  Demi Lovato also sings Let it Go for the film, if your kids watch The Disney Channel you will know all about that. 

So, we say this is a must see for the whole family. There are some great messages about fear and wrong judgments (or judging books by their covers.)  Enjoy!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment