Thursday, December 12, 2013

Suave Naturals Soothing Lavender Head to Toe Wash-Review

Does your family use Suave products?  Mine does.  There is one item that my two youngest kids can't live without.  It is Suave Naturals Soothing Lavender Head to Toe wash.  They both love the scent of lavender, thanks to it being my favorite scent.

This particular Suave product is great for many reasons.  The first being that it is tear free.  Even though my son is eight he still needs to use tear free products because he hates getting his face wet or getting anything in his eyes, so being reassured that the shampoo won't burn his eyes is really important to him.  Secondly it is a head to toe wash, that means that you only have to buy one product- say hi to saving money!  The other stand out reason that I like this wash for my kids is the scent, lavender, encourages relaxation.  That is perfect for showers and baths at bedtime to get your kids wound down and ready to sleep.

I know that Suave makes many great products, but this is our one must have Suave item.  What's yours?



I received no compensation for this review.  All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment