Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Campus Book Rentals-Saving Money Has Rarely Been So Easy


Campus Book Rentals was founded in 2007 by a man that was a college student himself.  The idea behind it is to save college students money on textbooks.  They have been growing in the last several years and were number 17 on the Inc. 500 list in 2012.

I graduated from college in 2007.  I remember scrambling to find used books at the campus book store, eBay; wherever I could.  Anything to save some money!  All too often though, I ended up in the campus bookstore waiting in a super long line to spend hundreds of dollars on new text books.  So, I can certainly see the value of CampusBookRentals.com.

I know when I had just spent $80 or more on just one textbook I was afraid to highlight anything because it would make the resale value lower.  With Campus Book Rentals you can highlight in the books that you rent, the prices are up to 90% less than buying at a campus bookstore, and you get free shipping in both directions.  Those are just some of the great perks of renting with them.  Curious about the process?  Here is an informational video:


As if all that wasn't enough there is an addition to their company.  It's called Rent Back.  This allows students to actually rent their own textbooks out to other students, while the books are still current in curriculum and can make students 2-4 times more money than a buyback option other places.

Something else I think is wonderful, is that they donate to Operation Smile.  In fact they have committed to donating an additional 80 smiles by June of this year.  Not only are you getting a great value when you choose Campus Book Rentals, you are helping change lives.

Wow, right?  If you are a current college student, planning to enroll, a parent of a college student then Campus Book Rentals is a real bonus for you.  My oldest daughter is graduating from high school in just two short years; when she needs books Campus Book Rentals will be my very first choice in textbooks.

Disclaimer:  I have been compensated for this post, but all thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment