Friday, August 29, 2014

Vapur Anti-bottle Product Review

My husband received a Vapur Anti-bottle for free through a program at work.  I was intrigued by the design so I contacted the company and they sent my two younger kids each an anti-bottle for us to test and review.

The kid version of the anti-bottles are called Quencher and are super cute.  There are four different designs and they come with stickers to personalize them.  The stickers are water proof, they even stayed on through the dishwasher.



My kids really liked decorating with the stickers the way they wanted to make the anti-bottle their own.  The anti-bottles are super easy to bring with you, plus they can be frozen, which I really like.  The top of the bottle is my least favorite part of the design.  It is a pull top, that comes with a cap.  As soon as I saw it I knew that would be a problem, my 6 year old daughter literally lost it as soon as she walked away with it.  Plus, the top is tough for both of my kids to pull up and they often resort to using their teeth to pull it up.  

My daughter waited to decorate hers. 

I'm not sure if the Quencher style bottle is too small for a different top, but there are other anti-bottles that have a flip-top, which is what the one my husband got from work is (pictured below.)  It seems to be a Shades model.  


 Not only do they make the two types of anti-bottles I have already mentioned, but they also have microFilter bottles and wine/flask bottles.

  The bottles we received for testing have been run through the dishwasher (top rack only) and frozen several times.  They are still functioning properly and as you can see, the stickers are still in place.  Something else that I like is that they didn't have that weird plastic smell that reusable water bottles often seem to have.  And you know what they are perfect for?  School lunches! You can freeze them the night before and the anti-bottle will act like an ice pack, plus the kids can drink it when lunch time comes around.

I have seen other bottles similar to the Vapur Anti-Bottle, but don't be fooled, all the Vapur products have their name on them. They are BPA free too.   Here is a store locator so you can find them where you live.


Disclaimer-I received products in exchange for this review.  All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment