Sunday, November 20, 2011

Kroger's The Truly Awesome Home-style Chocolate Chip Cookies Review-Part 2-- I'm a BzzAgent

Okay. So, since my last post my 13 year old has tried and loved Kroger's The Truly Awesome Home-style Chocolate Chip Cookies! She is actually pretty picky when it comes to chocolate chip cookies because she doesn't like chocolate; unless it is in brownies, red velvet cake, or white chocolate (which isn't really chocolate). Plus, she doesn't like hard cookies usually, but she liked these! She said she could taste a little salt and the chocolate wasn't too overpowering that you couldn't taste the cookie, plus they weren't artificial tasting. When I asked her how they were when compared to Chips Ahoy- which I think is the closest comparison- she said Kroger's The Truly Awesome Home-style Chocolate Chip Cookies are much better! That is definitely a two thumbs up review! I had my husband take the other box of cookies to work with him because he works at a call center and they love to have treats throughout the day. One guy said they were "okay" and the other two guys that tried them really liked them, so my husband gave the two of a coupon to save money when they buy Kroger's The Truly Awesome Home-style Chocolate Chip Cookies. My husband liked the cookies because there "was a richness to them" and "they were easier to chew than Chips Ahoy." Personally, I will be buying Kroger's The Truly Awesome Home-style Chocolate Chip Cookies the next time I buy prepackaged chocolate chip cookies! I'm a BzzAgent!

No comments:

Post a Comment