Thursday, December 1, 2011

Hill's Science Diet Ideal Balance Mature Adult Chicken & Brown Rice Dinner Dry Dog Food-My Dog is Not so Sure--I'm a BzzAgent

I picked the Mature Adult Hill's Science Diet food because one of my dogs is older and I thought she might do better with something made for her age. Especially since she has a problem with gas from some foods... :-P Well, I waited on this review because when I initially gave it to my dog she wouldn't touch it. She sniffed at it a couple of times, but didn't try it; not one piece. My husband ended up putting the drippings from some beef cheek he cooked on the food because she wasn't eating. She gulped that down for sure! I gave the food to her again yesterday. This time she went to it right away and ate half of the bowl! I'm not really sure what caused her to not eat it and then decide to, but so far there is no gas! :-) I am giving it only 3 stars because of the resistance to eat the Hill's Science Diet Ideal Balance Mature Adult Chicken & Brown Rice Dinner Dry Dog Food initially. Once she finishes or IF she does I will do an update! As a side note- I had to keep reminding my husband not to give her extra "snacks" and put other things in her food bowl because we are testing this food. Our dogs are all a bit spoiled with different people foods... I'm a BzzAgent!

No comments:

Post a Comment