Friday, March 2, 2012

Are you Smarterer? I'm a BzzAgent!

Are you Smarterer? I'm a BzzAgent!  I started on this campaign about a month ago or so.  Initially I thought it was fun and I am pretty sure I was able to share my score on Facebook and Twitter.  But, now I am trying it again and I can't figure out how to share anything.  I have taken questions from the BzzAgent quiz and from the Twitter quiz (you would think that the Twitter quiz would be tweetable.)  

There are milestones in each quiz, if you do well enough you get a notification like this one: Congrats on becoming Familiar in Twitter! Bet there's more where that came from. But, still no button to click on to share.  Seems to be a downfall...  I am looking at my score on the Twitter Skill level and my score is 300 (the score range for the Familiar Level is 300-449) and I am in the top 100% of Familiar Users!  I am guessing there isn't much participation...



 

No comments:

Post a Comment