Thursday, March 29, 2012

Philips Satin Perfect Epilator Review I'm a BzzAgent!

When I told my husband about this BzzCampaign he got a look of horror on his face.  I didn't understand because it looked like a GREAT product!  He told me how the epilator works...  Then I started getting nervous...  When I got the Philips Satin Perfect Epilator in the mail & opened it I was amazed at how nice it was!  All of the accessories that it comes with (especially the light up tweezers!) & the fact that it is rechargeable!  All very positive points...  And the device itself lights up as well, which makes it so much easier to see if you are missing any hairs! 

I attempted to use the epilator portion of this product several times, but didn't use it for very long because it was painful for me.  I tried it with short hair and longer hair on my legs, but it just hurt...  :-(

So, I may not use the Philips Satin Perfect Epilator for epilating, but I will still use the electric razor and tweezers.  More than likely I will try the epilator periodically to see if it gets less painful...  The idea of having less hair grow is very attractive!

I find it perplexing that this product hurts me too much... People use them all of the time with no problem!  Plus I have had two kids without pain medication, one via c-section & I have three tattoos...  What the heck?  I should be able to use this epilator with NO PROBLEM...  :-(  But alas, I am a wimp!

Here's to hoping I toughen up!  :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment