Thursday, October 25, 2012

Influenster Makeover

Have you heard of Influenster?  It is a great site that allows trendsetters and tastemakers to come together in an exclusive online community and connect with brands and products.  Active members get exclusive access to deals, promotions, and swag from brands that look for input from consumers-whether positive, negative, or in between.  Recently Influenster has done a facelift on their site and added some new and improved features.

The first thing I notice when I go to the Influenster site is my overall score, which is currently 86.  Not too shabby, I think.  I have also gotten some expert badges, five total so far, because I have to work to unlock more.  My average scores for these Expert Badges range from 53-67 and can increase if I participate or initiate some online content.  There is a Plan of Attack section under the profile that, I assume will help me increase my score if I do some of the items on the list.

Overall I enjoy the changes on the Influenster site.  The one thing I would like is to have more Expert Badges.  When I selected my badges I didn't realize there was a limit of five since there was not limit on the old version of the site.  Other than that, they did a great job updating their site to help give a well-rounded picture of my online influence.        

No comments:

Post a Comment