Monday, October 27, 2014

ToiletTree Bamboo Deluxe Shower Floor and Bath Mat Product Review

What kind of mat do you use in your bathroom?  I was using just the typical towel type bathmat.  That is until I received the ToiletTree Bamboo Deluxe Bathmat.  I really like stepping out of the shower onto the smooth, sturdy bamboo mat.  There are non-slip pads on the bottom so the mat doesn't slide across my bathroom.  I have been using the Deluxe Bathmat for about two weeks. I have taken to cleaning it weekly when I clean the rest of my bathroom.  I have one window in my bathroom, but no fan or other ventilation, so I need to clean the mat to combat mildew.  I just stand it up in my tub and use a spray cleaner, let it soak and then rinse.

This ToiletTree Bamboo Deluxe Bathmat can also be used outdoors, if you have a hot tub or jacuzzi, this would be ideal!  It's made of 100% ecofriendly bamboo and has a glossy finish that protects the mat from water stains.

This is one of ToiletTree's newest products, you can purchase it from Amazon now!




I received this product in exchange for a review, all thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment