Monday, October 20, 2014

Valentia's Even Glow Serum Product Review

I was recently asked to do a review of Valentia Even Glow Serum.  I had never used anything like it.  I'm generally a low maintenance face care kind of person.  I found this product intriguing because it is 98% natural and contains 20% Vitamin C.

When I first tried the Valentia Even Glow Serum I was struck by the scent.  It is very pleasant and comes from the organic rosehip oil and organic sea buckthorn oil, it is very light and pleasing.  The texture of the serum is so smooth.  It is absorbed very quickly and leaves no residue.  It is recommended that you wait at least 5 minutes after applying the Serum before applying your foundation or other face makeup.

So, what does this serum do for you?  It evens skin tone and gives you a glow.  I have been using it for about two weeks and really noticed a difference.  In fact, I saw my doctor last week and she commented on how great I look and that my face was glowing.  That leads me to believe that it really works.  I mean I can see a difference, but I always wonder if it is just me, love it when someone else notices.

Valentia Even Glow Serum also smooths fine lines and wrinkles along with boosting collagen production.  You can get a 1.8 ounce on Amazon for $35 right now.  I also encourage you to checkout the other product reviews and the FAQ section for more information.


Disclaimer: I received this product at no charge in exchange for a review.  All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment